1. dwarf - noun
· a person who is markedly small
2. dwarf - noun
· a legendary creature resembling a tiny old man; lives in the depths of the earth and guards buried treasure
3. dwarf - noun
· a plant or animal that is atypically small
4. dwarf - verb
· make appear small by comparison; "This year's debt dwarfs that of last year"
5. dwarf - verb
· check the growth of; "the lack of sunlight dwarfed these pines"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.