1. duplicate - noun
· something additional of the same kind; "he always carried extras in case of an emergency"
2. duplicate - noun
· a copy that corresponds to an original exactly; "he made a duplicate for the files"
3. duplicate - verb
· make or do or perform again; "He could never replicate his brilliant performance of the magic trick"
4. duplicate - verb
· duplicate or match; "The polished surface twinned his face and chest in reverse"
5. duplicate - verb
· make a duplicate or duplicates of; "Could you please duplicate this letter for me?"
6. duplicate - verb
· increase twofold; "The population doubled within 50 years"
7. duplicate - adjective
· identically copied from an original; "a duplicate key"
8. duplicate - adjective
· being two identical
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.