1. due - noun
· that which is deserved or owed; "give the devil his due"
2. due - noun
· a payment that is due (e.g., as the price of membership); "the society dropped him for non-payment of dues"
3. due - adjective
· owed and payable immediately or on demand; "payment is due"
4. due - adjective
· scheduled to arrive; "the train is due in 15 minutes"
5. due - adjective
· suitable to or expected in the circumstances; "all due respect"; "due cause to honor them"; "a long due promotion"; "in due course"; "due esteem"; "exercising due care"
6. due - adjective
· capable of being assigned or credited to; "punctuation errors ascribable to careless proofreading"; "the cancellation of the concert was due to the rain"; "the oversight was not imputable to him"
7. due - adverb
· directly or exactly; straight; "went due North"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.