1. ducking - noun
· hunting ducks
2. ducking - noun
· the act of wetting something by submerging it
3. duck - verb
· to move (the head or body) quickly downwards or away; "Before he could duck, another stone struck him"
4. duck - verb
· submerge or plunge suddenly
5. duck - verb
· dip into a liquid; "He dipped into the pool"
6. duck - verb
· avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues); "He dodged the issue"; "she skirted the problem"; "They tend to evade their responsibilities"; "he evaded the questions skillfully"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.