1. drop - verb
· let fall to the ground; "Don't drop the dishes"
2. drop - verb
· to fall vertically; "the bombs are dropping on enemy targets"
3. drop - verb
· go down in value; "Stock prices dropped"
4. drop - verb
· fall or descend to a lower place or level; "He sank to his knees"
5. drop - verb
· terminate an association with; "drop him from the Republican ticket"
6. drop - verb
· utter with seeming casualness; "drop a hint"; "drop names"
7. drop - verb
· stop pursuing or acting; "drop a lawsuit"; "knock it off!"
8. drop - verb
· remove (cargo, people, etc.) from and leave; "unload the cargo"; "drop off the passengers at the hotel"
9. drop - verb
· cause to fall by or as if by delivering a blow; "strike down a tree"; "Lightning struck down the hikers"
10. drop - verb
· lose (a game); "The Giants dropped 11 of their first 13"
11. drop - verb
· pay out; "spend money"
12. drop - verb
· lower the pitch of (musical notes)
13. drop - verb
· hang freely; "the ornaments dangled from the tree"; "The light dropped from the ceiling"
14. drop - verb
· stop associating with; "They dropped her after she had a child out of wedlock"
15. drop - verb
· let or cause to fall in drops; "dribble oil into the mixture"
16. drop - verb
· get rid of; "he shed his image as a pushy boss"; "shed your clothes"
17. drop - verb
· take (a drug, especially LSD), by mouth; "She dropped acid when she was a teenager"
18. drop - verb
· omit (a letter or syllable) in speaking or writing; "New Englanders drop their post-vocalic r's"
19. drop - verb
· leave undone or leave out; "How could I miss that typo?"; "The workers on the conveyor belt miss one out of ten"
20. drop - verb
· change from one level to another; "She dropped into army jargon"
21. drop - verb
· fall or sink into a state of exhaustion or death; "shop til you drop"
22. drop - verb
· grow worse; "Her condition deteriorated"; "Conditions in the slums degenerated"; "The discussion devolved into a shouting match"
23. drop - verb
· give birth; used for animals; "The cow dropped her calf this morning"
24. dropping - adjective
· coming down freely under the influence of gravity; "the eerie whistle of dropping bombs"; "falling rain"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.