1. droop - verb
· droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
2. droop - verb
· hang loosely or laxly; "His tongue lolled"
3. droop - verb
· become limp; "The flowers wilted"
4. drooping - adjective
· weak from exhaustion
5. drooping - adjective
· hanging down (as from exhaustion or weakness)
6. drooping - adjective
· having branches or flower heads that bend downward; "nodding daffodils"; "the pendulous branches of a weeping willow"; "lilacs with drooping panicles of fragrant flowers"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.