1. drive - verb
· operate or control a vehicle; "drive a car or bus"; "Can you drive this four-wheel truck?"
2. drive - verb
· travel or be transported in a vehicle; "We drove to the university every morning"; "They motored to London for the theater"
3. drive - verb
· cause someone or something to move by driving; "She drove me to school every day"; "We drove the car to the garage"
4. drive - verb
· force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically; "She rammed her mind into focus"; "He drives me mad"
5. drive - verb
· to compel or force or urge relentlessly or exert coercive pressure on, or motivate strongly; "She is driven by her passion"
6. drive - verb
· cause to move back by force or influence; "repel the enemy"; "push back the urge to smoke"; "beat back the invaders"
7. drive - verb
· compel somebody to do something, often against his own will or judgment; "She finally drove him to change jobs"
8. drive - verb
· push, propel, or press with force; "Drive a nail into the wall"
9. drive - verb
· cause to move rapidly by striking or throwing with force; "drive the ball far out into the field"
10. drive - verb
· strive and make an effort to reach a goal; "She tugged for years to make a decent living"; "We have to push a little to make the deadline!"; "She is driving away at her doctoral thesis"
11. drive - verb
· move into a desired direction of discourse; "What are you driving at?"
12. drive - verb
· have certain properties when driven; "This car rides smoothly"; "My new truck drives well"
13. drive - verb
· work as a driver; "He drives a bread truck"; "She drives for the taxi company in Newark"
14. drive - verb
· move by being propelled by a force; "The car drove around the corner"
15. drive - verb
· urge forward; "drive the cows into the barn"
16. drive - verb
· proceed along in a vehicle; "We drive the turnpike to work"
17. drive - verb
· strike with a driver, as in teeing off; "drive a golf ball"
18. drive - verb
· hit very hard, as by swinging a bat horizontally; "drive a ball"
19. drive - verb
· excavate horizontally; "drive a tunnel"
20. drive - verb
· cause to function by supplying the force or power for or by controlling; "The amplifier drives the tube"; "steam drives the engines"; "this device drives the disks for the computer"
21. drive - verb
· (hunting) search for game; "drive the forest"
22. drive - verb
· (hunting) chase from cover into more open ground; "drive the game"
23. driven - adjective
· compelled forcibly by an outside agency; "mobs goaded by blind hatred"
24. driven - adjective
· urged or forced to action through moral pressure; "felt impelled to take a stand against the issue"
25. driven - adjective
· strongly motivated to succeed
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.