1. dream - noun
· a series of mental images and emotions occurring during sleep; "I had a dream about you last night"
2. dream - noun
· imaginative thoughts indulged in while awake; "he lives in a dream that has nothing to do with reality"
3. dream - noun
· a cherished desire; "his ambition is to own his own business"
4. dream - noun
· a fantastic but vain hope (from fantasies induced by the opium pipe); "I have this pipe dream about being emperor of the universe"
5. dream - noun
· a state of mind characterized by abstraction and release from reality; "he went about his work as if in a dream"
6. dream - noun
· someone or something wonderful; "this dessert is a dream"
7. dream - verb
· have a daydream; indulge in a fantasy
8. dream - verb
· experience while sleeping; "She claims to never dream"; "He dreamt a strange scene"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.