1. drape - verb
· arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
2. drape - verb
· place casually; "The cat draped herself on the sofa"
3. drape - verb
· cover as if with clothing; "the mountain was clothed in tropical trees"
4. drape - verb
· cover or dress loosely with cloth; "drape the statue with a sheet"
5. draped - adjective
· covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak; "leaf-clothed trees"; "fog-cloaked meadows"; "a beam draped with cobwebs"; "cloud-wrapped peaks"
6. draped - adjective
· covered in folds of cloth; "velvet-draped windows"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.