1. drain - noun
· emptying something accomplished by allowing liquid to run out of it
2. drain - noun
· tube inserted into a body cavity (as during surgery) to remove unwanted material
3. drain - noun
· a pipe through which liquid is carried away
4. drain - noun
· a gradual depletion of energy or resources; "a drain on resources"; "a drain of young talent by emigration"
5. drain - verb
· flow off gradually; "The rain water drains into this big vat"
6. drain - verb
· deplete of resources; "The exercise class drains me of energy"
7. drain - verb
· empty of liquid; drain the liquid from; "We drained the oil tank"
8. drain - verb
· make weak; "Life in the camp drained him"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.