1. drag - noun
· the phenomenon of resistance to motion through a fluid
2. drag - noun
· something that slows or delays progress; "taxation is a drag on the economy"; "too many laws are a drag on the use of new land"
3. drag - noun
· something tedious and boring; "peeling potatoes is a drag"
4. drag - noun
· clothing that is conventionally worn by the opposite sex (especially women's clothing when worn by a man); "he went to the party dressed in drag"; "the waitresses looked like missionaries in drag"
5. drag - noun
· a slow inhalation (as of tobacco smoke); "he took a puff on his pipe"; "he took a drag on his cigarette and expelled the smoke slowly"
6. drag - noun
· the act of dragging (pulling with force); "the drag up the hill exhausted him"
7. drag - verb
· pull, as against a resistance; "He dragged the big suitcase behind him"; "These worries were dragging at him"
8. drag - verb
· draw slowly or heavily; "haul stones"; "haul nets"
9. drag - verb
· force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action; "They were swept up by the events"; "don't drag me into this business"
10. drag - verb
· move slowly and as if with great effort
11. drag - verb
· to lag or linger behind; "But in so many other areas we still are dragging"
12. drag - verb
· suck in or take (air); "draw a deep breath"; "draw on a cigarette"
13. drag - verb
· use a computer mouse to move icons on the screen and select commands from a menu; "drag this icon to the lower right hand corner of the screen"
14. drag - verb
· walk without lifting the feet
15. drag - verb
· search (as the bottom of a body of water) for something valuable or lost
16. drag - verb
· persuade to come away from something attractive or interesting; "He dragged me away from the television set"
17. drag - verb
· proceed for an extended period of time; "The speech dragged on for two hours"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.