1. draft - noun
· a document ordering the payment of money; drawn by one person or bank on another
2. draft - noun
· a current of air (usually coming into a chimney or room or vehicle)
3. draft - noun
· a preliminary sketch of a design or picture
4. draft - noun
· a serving of drink (usually alcoholic) drawn from a keg; "they served beer on draft"
5. draft - noun
· any of the various versions in the development of a written work; "a preliminary draft"; "the final draft of the constitution"
6. draft - noun
· the depth of a vessel's keel below the surface (especially when loaded)
7. draft - noun
· a regulator for controlling the flow of air in a fireplace
8. draft - noun
· a dose of liquid medicine; "he took a sleeping draft"
9. draft - noun
· compulsory military service
10. draft - noun
· a large and hurried swallow; "he finished it at a single gulp"
11. draft - noun
· the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
12. draft - verb
· draw up an outline or sketch for something; "draft a speech"
13. draft - verb
· engage somebody to enter the army
14. draft - verb
· make a blueprint of
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.