1. draft - noun
· a document ordering the payment of money; drawn by one person or bank on another
2. draft - noun
· a current of air (usually coming into a chimney or room or vehicle)
3. draft - noun
· a preliminary sketch of a design or picture
4. draft - noun
· a serving of drink (usually alcoholic) drawn from a keg; "they served beer on draft"
5. draft - noun
· any of the various versions in the development of a written work; "a preliminary draft"; "the final draft of the constitution"
6. draft - noun
· the depth of a vessel's keel below the surface (especially when loaded)
7. draft - noun
· a regulator for controlling the flow of air in a fireplace
8. draft - noun
· a dose of liquid medicine; "he took a sleeping draft"
9. draft - noun
· compulsory military service
10. draft - noun
· a large and hurried swallow; "he finished it at a single gulp"
11. draft - noun
· the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
12. draft - verb
· draw up an outline or sketch for something; "draft a speech"
13. draft - verb
· engage somebody to enter the army
14. draft - verb
· make a blueprint of
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.