1. doubles - noun
· badminton played with two players on each side
2. doubles - noun
· tennis played with two players on each side
3. double - noun
· a base hit on which the batter stops safely at second base; "he hit a double to deep centerfield"
4. double - noun
· a stand-in for movie stars to perform dangerous stunts; "his first job in Hollywood was as a double for Clark Gable"
5. double - noun
· someone who closely resembles a famous person (especially an actor); "he could be Gingrich's double"; "she's the very image of her mother"
6. double - noun
· a quantity that is twice as great as another; "36 is the double of 18"
7. double - noun
· raising the stakes in a card game by a factor of 2; "I decided his double was a bluff"
8. double - verb
· increase twofold; "The population doubled within 50 years"
9. double - verb
· hit a two-base hit
10. double - verb
· bend over or curl up, usually with laughter or pain; "He doubled and vomited violently"
11. double - verb
· do double duty; serve two purposes or have two functions; "She doubles as his wife and secretary"
12. double - verb
· bridge: make a demand for (a card or suit)
13. double - verb
· make or do or perform again; "He could never replicate his brilliant performance of the magic trick"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.