1. door - noun
· a swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle; "he knocked on the door"; "he slammed the door as he left"
2. door - noun
· the entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building; the space that a door can close; "he stuck his head in the doorway"
3. door - noun
· anything providing a means of access (or escape); "we closed the door to Haitian immigrants"; "education is the door to success"
4. door - noun
· a structure where people live or work (usually ordered along a street or road); "the office next door"; "they live two doors up the street from us"
5. door - noun
· a room that is entered via a door; "his office is the third door down the hall on the left"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.