1. don - noun
· a Spanish gentleman or nobleman
2. don - noun
· teacher at a university or college (especially at Cambridge or Oxford)
3. don - noun
· the head of an organized crime family
4. don - noun
· Celtic goddess; mother of Gwydion and Arianrhod; corresponds to Irish Danu
5. don - noun
· a European river in southwestern Russia; flows into the Sea of Azov
6. don - noun
· a Spanish courtesy title or form of address for men that is prefixed to the forename; "Don Roberto"
7. don - verb
· put clothing on one's body; "What should I wear today?"; "He put on his best suit for the wedding"; "The princess donned a long blue dress"; "The queen assumed the stately robes"; "He got into his jeans"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.