1. dominos - noun
· any of several games played with small rectangular blocks
2. domino - noun
· United States rhythm and blues pianist and singer and composer (born in 1928)
3. domino - noun
· a loose hooded cloak worn with a half mask as part of a masquerade costume
4. domino - noun
· a mask covering the upper part of the face but with holes for the eyes
5. domino - noun
· a small rectangular block used in playing the game of dominoes; the face of each block has two equal areas that can bear 0 to 6 dots
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.