1. dominate - verb
· be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance; "Money reigns supreme here"; "Hispanics predominate in this neighborhood"
2. dominate - verb
· be in control; "Her husband completely dominates her"
3. dominate - verb
· have dominance or the power to defeat over; "Her pain completely mastered her"; "The methods can master the problems"
4. dominate - verb
· be greater in significance than; "the tragedy overshadowed the couple's happiness"
5. dominate - verb
· look down on; "The villa dominates the town"
6. dominated - adjective
· controlled or ruled by superior authority or power
7. dominated - adjective
· harassed by persistent nagging
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.