1. dog - noun
· a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds; "the dog barked all night"
2. dog - noun
· a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman; "she got a reputation as a frump"; "she's a real dog"
3. dog - noun
· informal term for a man; "you lucky dog"
4. dog - noun
· someone who is morally reprehensible; "you dirty dog"
5. dog - noun
· a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll
6. dog - noun
· a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward
7. dog - noun
· metal supports for logs in a fireplace; "the andirons were too hot to touch"
8. dog - verb
· go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.