1. division - noun
· an army unit large enough to sustain combat; "two infantry divisions were held in reserve"
2. division - noun
· one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole; "the written part of the exam"; "the finance section of the company"; "the BBC's engineering division"
3. division - noun
· the act or process of dividing
4. division - noun
· an administrative unit in government or business
5. division - noun
· discord that splits a group
6. division - noun
· a league ranked by quality; "he played baseball in class D for two years"; "Princeton is in the NCAA Division 1-AA"
7. division - noun
· (biology) a group of organisms forming a subdivision of a larger category
8. division - noun
· (botany) taxonomic unit of plants corresponding to a phylum
9. division - noun
· a unit of the United States Air Force usually comprising two or more wings
10. division - noun
· a group of ships of similar type
11. division - noun
· an arithmetic operation that is the inverse of multiplication; the quotient of two numbers is computed
12. division - noun
· the act of dividing or partitioning; separation by the creation of a boundary that divides or keeps apart
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.