1. dive - noun
· a cheap disreputable nightclub or dance hall
2. dive - noun
· a headlong plunge into water
3. dive - noun
· a steep nose-down descent by an aircraft
4. diva - noun
· a distinguished female operatic singer; a female operatic star
5. dive - verb
· drop steeply; "the stock market plunged"
6. dive - verb
· plunge into water; "I was afraid to dive from the board into the pool"
7. dive - verb
· swim under water; "the children enjoyed diving and looking for shells"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.