1. disturb - verb
· move deeply; "This book upset me"; "A troubling thought"
2. disturb - verb
· change the arrangement or position of
3. disturb - verb
· tamper with; "Don't touch my CDs!"
4. disturb - verb
· destroy the peace or tranquility of; "Don't interrupt me when I'm reading"
5. disturb - verb
· damage as if by shaking or jarring; "Don't disturb the patient's wounds by moving him too rapidly!"
6. disturbed - adjective
· having the place or position changed; "the disturbed books and papers on her desk"; "disturbed grass showed where the horse had passed"
7. disturbed - adjective
· afflicted with or marked by anxious uneasiness or trouble or grief; "too upset to say anything"; "spent many disquieted moments"; "distressed about her son's leaving home"; "lapsed into disturbed sleep"; "worried parents"; "a worried frown"; "one last worried check of the sleeping children"
8. disturbed - adjective
· emotionally unstable and having difficulty coping with personal relationships
9. disturbed - adjective
· affected with madness or insanity; "a man who had gone mad"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.