1. disturb - verb
· move deeply; "This book upset me"; "A troubling thought"
2. disturb - verb
· change the arrangement or position of
3. disturb - verb
· tamper with; "Don't touch my CDs!"
4. disturb - verb
· destroy the peace or tranquility of; "Don't interrupt me when I'm reading"
5. disturb - verb
· damage as if by shaking or jarring; "Don't disturb the patient's wounds by moving him too rapidly!"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.