1. distort - verb
· make false by mutilation or addition; as of a message or story
2. distort - verb
· form into a spiral shape; "The cord is all twisted"
3. distort - verb
· twist and press out of shape
4. distort - verb
· affect as in thought or feeling; "My personal feelings color my judgment in this case"; "The sadness tinged his life"
5. distort - verb
· alter the shape of (something) by stress; "His body was deformed by leprosy"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.