1. distance - noun
· the property created by the space between two objects or points
2. distance - noun
· a distant region; "I could see it in the distance"
3. distance - noun
· size of the gap between two places; "the distance from New York to Chicago"; "he determined the length of the shortest line segment joining the two points"
4. distance - noun
· indifference by personal withdrawal; "emotional distance"
5. distance - noun
· the interval between two times; "the distance from birth to death"; "it all happened in the space of 10 minutes"
6. distance - noun
· a remote point in time; "if that happens it will be at some distance in the future"; "at a distance of ten years he had forgotten many of the details"
7. distance - verb
· keep at a distance; "we have to distance ourselves from these events in order to continue living"
8. distance - verb
· go far ahead of; "He outdistanced the other runners"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.