1. dissolution - noun
· separation into component parts
2. dissolution - noun
· the process of going into solution; "the dissolving of salt in water"
3. dissolution - noun
· dissolute indulgence in sensual pleasure
4. dissolution - noun
· the termination of a meeting
5. dissolution - noun
· the termination or disintegration of a relationship (between persons or nations)
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.