1. dispose - verb
· give, sell, or transfer to another; "She disposed of her parents' possessions"
2. dispose - verb
· throw or cast away; "Put away your worries"
3. dispose - verb
· make receptive or willing towards an action or attitude or belief; "Their language inclines us to believe them"
4. dispose - verb
· place or put in a particular order; "the dots are unevenly disposed"
5. dispose - verb
· make fit or prepared; "Your education qualifies you for this job"
6. disposed - adjective
· having made preparations; "prepared to take risks"
7. disposed - adjective
· (usually followed by `to') naturally disposed toward; "he is apt to ignore matters he considers unimportant"; "I am not minded to answer any questions"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.