1. discriminate - verb
· recognize or perceive the difference
2. discriminate - verb
· treat differently on the basis of sex or race
3. discriminate - verb
· distinguish; "I could not discriminate the different tastes in this complicated dish"
4. discriminating - adjective
· showing or indicating careful judgment and discernment especially in matters of taste; "the discriminating eye of the connoisseur"
5. discriminating - adjective
· having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions; "an acute observer of politics and politicians"; "incisive comments"; "icy knifelike reasoning"; "as sharp and incisive as the stroke of a fang"; "penetrating insight"; "frequent penetrative observations"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.