1. discourse - noun
· extended verbal expression in speech or writing
2. discourse - noun
· an address of a religious nature (usually delivered during a church service)
3. discourse - noun
· an extended communication (often interactive) dealing with some particular topic; "the book contains an excellent discussion of modal logic"; "his treatment of the race question is badly biased"
4. discourse - verb
· to consider or examine in speech or writing; "The author talks about the different aspects of this question"; "The class discussed Dante's `Inferno'"
5. discourse - verb
· carry on a conversation
6. discourse - verb
· talk at length and formally about a topic; "The speaker dissertated about the social politics in 18th century England"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.