1. discharge - noun
· the sudden giving off of energy
2. discharge - noun
· the act of venting
3. discharge - noun
· a substance that is emitted or released
4. discharge - noun
· any of several bodily processes by which substances go out of the body; "the discharge of pus"
5. discharge - noun
· electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field
6. discharge - noun
· the pouring forth of a fluid
7. discharge - noun
· the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
8. discharge - noun
· a formal written statement of relinquishment
9. discharge - noun
· the act of discharging a gun
10. discharge - verb
· complete or carry out; "discharge one's duties"
11. discharge - verb
· pour forth or release; "discharge liquids"
12. discharge - verb
· free from obligations or duties
13. discharge - verb
· remove the charge from
14. discharge - verb
· go off or discharge; "The gun fired"
15. discharge - verb
· pronounce not guilty of criminal charges; "The suspect was cleared of the murder charges"
16. discharge - verb
· eliminate (a substance); "combustion products are exhausted in the engine"; "the plant releases a gas"
17. discharge - verb
· remove (cargo, people, etc.) from and leave; "unload the cargo"; "drop off the passengers at the hotel"
18. discharge - verb
· cause to go off; "fire a gun"; "fire a bullet"
19. discharge - verb
· release from military service
20. discharge - verb
· become empty or void of its content; "The room emptied"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.