1. disappearing - noun
· the act of leaving secretly or without explanation
2. disappear - verb
· get lost, as without warning or explanation; "He disappeared without a trace"
3. disappear - verb
· become invisible or unnoticeable; "The effect vanished when day broke"
4. disappear - verb
· cease to exist; "An entire civilization vanished"
5. disappear - verb
· become less intense and fade away gradually; "her resistance melted under his charm"; "her hopes evaporated after years of waiting for her fiance"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.