1. dirty - verb
· make soiled, filthy, or dirty; "don't soil your clothes when you play outside!"
2. dirty - adjective
· soiled or likely to soil with dirt or grime; "dirty unswept sidewalks"; "a child in dirty overalls"; "dirty slums"; "piles of dirty dishes"; "put his dirty feet on the clean sheet"; "wore an unclean shirt"; "mining is a dirty job"; "Cinderella did the dirty work while her sisters preened themselves"
3. dirty - adjective
· (of behavior or especially language) characterized by obscenity or indecency; "dirty words"; "a dirty old man"; "dirty books and movies"; "boys telling dirty jokes"; "has a dirty mouth"
4. dirty - adjective
· vile; despicable; "a dirty (or lousy) trick"; "a filthy traitor"
5. dirty - adjective
· spreading pollution or contamination; especially radioactive contamination; "the air near the foundry was always dirty"; "a dirty bomb releases enormous amounts of long-lived radioactive fallout"
6. dirty - adjective
· contaminated with infecting organisms; "dirty wounds"; "obliged to go into infected rooms"- Jane Austen
7. dirty - adjective
· (of color) discolored by impurities; not bright and clear; "dirty" is often used in combination; "a dirty (or dingy) white"; "the muddied grey of the sea"; "muddy colors"; "dirty-green walls"; "dirty-blonde hair"
8. dirty - adjective
· (of a manuscript) defaced with changes; "foul (or dirty) copy"
9. dirty - adjective
· obtained illegally or by improper means; "dirty money"; "ill-gotten gains"
10. dirty - adjective
· expressing or revealing hostility or dislike; "dirty looks"
11. dirty - adjective
· violating accepted standards or rules; "a dirty fighter"; "used foul means to gain power"; "a nasty unsporting serve"; "fined for unsportsmanlike behavior"
12. dirty - adjective
· unethical or dishonest; "dirty police officers"; "a sordid political campaign"; "shoddy business practices"
13. dirty - adjective
· unpleasantly stormy; "there's dirty weather in the offing"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.