1. direction - noun
· a line leading to a place or point; "he looked the other direction"; "didn't know the way home"
2. direction - noun
· the spatial relation between something and the course along which it points or moves; "he checked the direction and velocity of the wind"
3. direction - noun
· a general course along which something has a tendency to develop; "I couldn't follow the direction of his thoughts"; "his ideals determined the direction of his career"; "they proposed a new direction for the firm"
4. direction - noun
· something that provides direction or advice as to a decision or course of action
5. direction - noun
· the act of managing something; "he was given overall management of the program"; "is the direction of the economy a function of government?"
6. direction - noun
· a message describing how something is to be done; "he gave directions faster than she could follow them"
7. direction - noun
· the act of setting and holding a course; "a new council was installed under the direction of the king"
8. direction - noun
· a formal statement of a command or injunction to do something; "the judge's charge to the jury"
9. direction - noun
· the concentration of attention or energy on something; "the focus of activity shifted to molecular biology"; "he had no direction in his life"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.