1. dimple - noun
· a chad that has been punched or dimpled but all four corners are still attached
2. dimple - noun
· any slight depression in a surface; "there are approximately 336 dimples on a golf ball"
3. dimple - noun
· a small natural hollow in the cheek or chin; "His dimple appeared whenever he smiled"
4. dimple - verb
· mark with, or as if with, dimples; "drops dimpled the smooth stream"
5. dimple - verb
· produce dimples while smiling; "The child dimpled up to the adults"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.