1. dim - verb
· switch (a car's headlights) from a higher to a lower beam
2. dim - verb
· become dim or lusterless; "the lights dimmed and the curtain rose"
3. dim - verb
· make dim or lusterless; "Time had dimmed the silver"
4. dim - verb
· make dim by comparison or conceal
5. dim - verb
· become vague or indistinct; "The distinction between the two theories blurred"
6. dimmed - adjective
· made dim or less bright; "the dimmed houselights brought a hush of anticipation"; "dimmed headlights"; "we like dimmed lights when we have dinner"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.