1. differential - noun
· the result of mathematical differentiation; the instantaneous change of one quantity relative to another; df(x)/dx
2. differential - noun
· a quality that differentiates between similar things
3. differential - noun
· a bevel gear that permits rotation of two shafts at different speeds; used on the rear axle of automobiles to allow wheels to rotate at different speeds on curves
4. differential - adjective
· relating to or showing a difference; "differential treatment"
5. differential - adjective
· involving or containing one or more derivatives; "differential equation"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.