1. dial - noun
· the face of a timepiece; graduated to show the hours
2. dial - noun
· the control on a radio or television set that is used for tuning
3. dial - noun
· the circular graduated indicator on various measuring instruments
4. dial - noun
· a disc on a telephone that is rotated a fixed distance for each number called
5. dial - verb
· operate a dial to select a telephone number; "You must take the receiver off the hook before you dial"
6. dial - verb
· choose by means of a dial; "dial a telephone number"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.