1. deviate - noun
· a person whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable especially in sexual behavior
2. deviate - verb
· turn aside; turn away from
3. deviate - verb
· be at variance with; be out of line with
4. deviate - verb
· cause to turn away from a previous or expected course; "The river was deviated to prevent flooding"
5. deviate - adjective
· markedly different from an accepted norm; "aberrant behavior"; "deviant ideas"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.