1. determine - verb
· establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study; "find the product of two numbers"; "The physicist who found the elusive particle won the Nobel Prize"
2. determine - verb
· shape or influence; give direction to; "experience often determines ability"; "mold public opinion"
3. determine - verb
· fix conclusively or authoritatively; "set the rules"
4. determine - verb
· decide upon or fix definitely; "fix the variables"; "specify the parameters"
5. determine - verb
· reach, make, or come to a decision about something; "We finally decided after lengthy deliberations"
6. determine - verb
· fix in scope; fix the boundaries of; "the tree determines the border of the property"
7. determine - verb
· settle conclusively; come to terms; "We finally settled the argument"
8. determine - verb
· find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort; "I want to see whether she speaks French"; "See whether it works"; "find out if he speaks Russian"; "Check whether the train leaves on time"
9. determined - adjective
· characterized by great determination; "a struggle against a determined enemy"
10. determined - adjective
· having been learned or found or determined especially by investigation
11. determined - adjective
· devoting full strength and concentrated attention to; "made continued and determined efforts to find and destroy enemy headquarters"
12. determined - adjective
· determined or decided upon as by an authority; "date and place are already determined"; "the dictated terms of surrender"; "the time set for the launching"
13. determined - adjective
· strongly motivated to succeed
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.