1. destroy - verb
· do away with, cause the destruction or undoing of; "The fire destroyed the house"
2. destroy - verb
· destroy completely; damage irreparably; "You have ruined my car by pouring sugar in the tank!"; "The tears ruined her make-up"
3. destroy - verb
· defeat soundly and humiliatingly; "The home team demolished the visitors"
4. destroy - verb
· put (an animal) to death; "The customs agents destroyed the dog that was found to be rabid"; "the sick cat had to be put down"
5. destroyed - adjective
· spoiled or ruined or demolished; "war left many cities destroyed"; "Alzheimer's is responsible for her destroyed mind"
6. destroyed - adjective
· destroyed physically or morally
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.