1. designate - verb
· assign a name or title to
2. designate - verb
· give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
3. designate - verb
· indicate a place, direction, person, or thing; either spatially or figuratively; "I showed the customer the glove section"; "He pointed to the empty parking space"; "he indicated his opponents"
4. designate - verb
· decree or designate beforehand; "She was destined to become a great pianist"
5. designate - verb
· design or destine; "She was intended to become the director"
6. designate - adjective
· appointed but not yet installed in office
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.