1. desiccate - verb
· preserve by removing all water and liquids from; "carry dehydrated food on your camping trip"
2. desiccate - verb
· remove water from; "All this exercise and sweating has dehydrated me"
3. desiccate - verb
· lose water or moisture; "In the desert, you get dehydrated very quickly"
4. desiccated - adjective
· thoroughly dried out; "old boxes of desiccated Cuban cigars"; "dried-out boards beginning to split"
5. desiccated - adjective
· preserved by removing natural moisture; "dried beef"; "dried fruit"; "dehydrated eggs"; "shredded and desiccated coconut meat"
6. desiccated - adjective
· lacking vitality or spirit; lifeless; "a technically perfect but arid performance of the sonata"; "a desiccate romance"; "a prissy and emotionless creature...settles into a mold of desiccated snobbery"-C.J.Rolo
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.