1. desert - noun
· arid land with little or no vegetation
2. desert - noun
· (usually plural) a person's deservingness of or entitlement to reward or punishment
3. desert - verb
· leave someone who needs or counts on you; leave in the lurch; "The mother deserted her children"
4. desert - verb
· desert (a cause, a country or an army), often in order to join the opposing cause, country, or army; "If soldiers deserted Hitler's army, they were shot"
5. desert - verb
· leave behind; "the students deserted the campus after the end of exam period"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.