1. derelict - noun
· a person without a home, job, or property
2. derelict - noun
· a ship abandoned on the high seas
3. derelict - adjective
· worn and broken down by hard use; "a creaky shack"; "a decrepit bus...its seats held together with friction tape"; "a flea-bitten sofa"; "a run-down neighborhood"; "a woebegone old shack"
4. derelict - adjective
· forsaken by owner or inhabitants; "weed-grown yard of an abandoned farmhouse"
5. derelict - adjective
· failing in what duty requires; "derelict (or delinquent) in his duty"; "neglectful of his duties"; "remiss of you not to pay your bills"
6. derelict - adjective
· in deplorable condition; "a street of bedraggled tenements"; "a broken-down fence"; "a ramshackle old pier"; "a tumble-down shack"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.