1. depress - verb
· lower someone's spirits; make downhearted; "These news depressed her"; "The bad state of her child's health demoralizes her"
2. depress - verb
· lower (prices or markets); "The glut of oil depressed gas prices"
3. depress - verb
· cause to drop or sink; "The lack of rain had depressed the water level in the reservoir"
4. depress - verb
· press down; "Depress the space key"
5. depress - verb
· lessen the activity or force of; "The rising inflation depressed the economy"
6. depressed - adjective
· lower than previously; "the market is depressed"; "prices are down"
7. depressed - adjective
· flattened downward as if pressed from above or flattened along the dorsal and ventral surfaces
8. depressed - adjective
· filled with melancholy and despondency; "gloomy at the thought of what he had to face"; "gloomy predictions"; "a gloomy silence"; "took a grim view of the economy"; "the darkening mood"; "lonely and blue in a strange city"; "depressed by the loss of his job"; "a dispirited and resigned expression on her face"; "downcast after his defeat"; "feeling discouraged and downhearted"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.