1. depress - verb
· lower someone's spirits; make downhearted; "These news depressed her"; "The bad state of her child's health demoralizes her"
2. depress - verb
· lower (prices or markets); "The glut of oil depressed gas prices"
3. depress - verb
· cause to drop or sink; "The lack of rain had depressed the water level in the reservoir"
4. depress - verb
· press down; "Depress the space key"
5. depress - verb
· lessen the activity or force of; "The rising inflation depressed the economy"
6. depressed - adjective
· lower than previously; "the market is depressed"; "prices are down"
7. depressed - adjective
· flattened downward as if pressed from above or flattened along the dorsal and ventral surfaces
8. depressed - adjective
· filled with melancholy and despondency; "gloomy at the thought of what he had to face"; "gloomy predictions"; "a gloomy silence"; "took a grim view of the economy"; "the darkening mood"; "lonely and blue in a strange city"; "depressed by the loss of his job"; "a dispirited and resigned expression on her face"; "downcast after his defeat"; "feeling discouraged and downhearted"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.