1. deposit - noun
· the phenomenon of sediment or gravel accumulating
2. deposit - noun
· matter that has been deposited by some natural process
3. deposit - noun
· the natural process of laying down a deposit of something
4. deposit - noun
· money deposited in a bank or some similar institution
5. deposit - noun
· a partial payment made at the time of purchase; the balance to be paid later
6. deposit - noun
· money given as security for an article acquired for temporary use; "his deposit was refunded when he returned the car"
7. deposit - noun
· a payment given as a guarantee that an obligation will be met
8. deposit - noun
· a facility where things can be deposited for storage or safekeeping
9. deposit - noun
· the act of putting something somewhere
10. deposit - verb
· put, fix, force, or implant; "lodge a bullet in the table"; "stick your thumb in the crack"
11. deposit - verb
· put into a bank account; "She deposits her paycheck every month"
12. deposit - verb
· put (something somewhere) firmly; "She posited her hand on his shoulder"; "deposit the suitcase on the bench"; "fix your eyes on this spot"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.