1. deny - verb
· declare untrue; contradict; "He denied the allegations"; "She denied that she had taken money"
2. deny - verb
· refuse to accept or believe; "He denied his fatal illness"
3. deny - verb
· refuse to grant, as of a petition or request; "The dean denied the students' request for more physics courses"; "the prisoners were denied the right to exercise for more than 2 hours a day"
4. deny - verb
· refuse to let have; "She denies me every pleasure"; "he denies her her weekly allowance"
5. deny - verb
· deny oneself (something); restrain, especially from indulging in some pleasure; "She denied herself wine and spirits"
6. deny - verb
· deny formally (an allegation of fact by the opposing party) in a legal suit
7. deny - verb
· refuse to recognize or acknowledge; "Peter denied Jesus"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.