1. denial - noun
· the act of refusing to comply (as with a request); "it resulted in a complete denial of his privileges"
2. denial - noun
· the act of asserting that something alleged is not true
3. denial - noun
· (psychiatry) a defense mechanism that denies painful thoughts
4. denial - noun
· renunciation of your own interests in favor of the interests of others
5. denial - noun
· a defendant's answer or plea denying the truth of the charges against him; "he gave evidence for the defense"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.