1. deliberate - verb
· think about carefully; weigh; "They considered the possibility of a strike"; "Turn the proposal over in your mind"
2. deliberate - verb
· discuss the pros and cons of an issue
3. deliberate - adjective
· carefully thought out in advance; "a calculated insult"; "with measured irony"; "he made a deliberate decision not to respond negatively"
4. deliberate - adjective
· unhurried and with care and dignity; "walking at the same measured pace"; "with all deliberate speed"
5. deliberate - adjective
· characterized by conscious design or purpose; "intentional damage"; "a knowing act of fraud"; "a deliberate attempt to provoke a response"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.