1. deform - verb
· make formless; "the heat deformed the plastic sculpture"
2. deform - verb
· twist and press out of shape
3. deform - verb
· cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form; "bend the rod"; "twist the dough into a braid"; "the strong man could turn an iron bar"
4. deform - verb
· become misshapen; "The sidewalk deformed during the earthquake"
5. deform - verb
· alter the shape of (something) by stress; "His body was deformed by leprosy"
6. deform - verb
· assume a different shape or form
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.