1. deflate - verb
· collapse by releasing contained air or gas; "deflate a balloon"
2. deflate - verb
· release contained air or gas from; "deflate the air mattress"
3. deflate - verb
· reduce or lessen the size or importance of; "The bad review of his work deflated his self-confidence"
4. deflate - verb
· produce deflation in; "The new measures deflated the economy"
5. deflate - verb
· reduce or cut back the amount or availability of, creating a decline in value or prices; "deflate the currency"
6. deflate - verb
· become deflated or flaccid, as by losing air; "The balloons deflated"
7. deflated - adjective
· brought low in spirit; "left us fatigued and deflated spiritually"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.